"NEW" Just released 6/13/11 Version 3! The TX-1.3 has more robust circuitry & can handle power surges up to 110v, if the tach is subjected to a over voltage situation, tach is programed to go into a limp mode and display a voltage error on screen, protecting the instrument from damage! Once The voltage issue has been corrected, the tach resumes normal operation!
TX-1 4" DASH Mount Tachometer
Designed especially for Sleds and ATV’s, this rugged built Tachometer is ready for this seasons aggressive
runs. The TX-1 Records and Re-Plays the run for clearer, precise information. The Re-play offers selectable
playback speed, Pause and rewind features, Cool Blue backlighting. A/C & DC operation make the TX-1 the
perfect Tach. Other instrument brands have abandoned the Sled and ATV markets, but not EGT.
Call us today and place your order for the HOTTEST TACH this season!
With a TX-1 Recording Tach you can:
- Monitor and Record Engine RPM.
- Recall Maximum RPM.
- Scroll through the recorded run on the LCD display.
- Adjustable Record Time 1,5 or 10 Minutes!
- Review the stored run in full, or 1/3 speed or pause & analyze.
- Remote Push Button to activate recording.
- Record from adjustable RPM threshold.
- Adjustable shift light / RPM trigger settings.
- Analyze run down to 1/hundredth of second.
- Use Day or Night, w/Cool-Blue backlight
- 100% MADE IN THE USA!
- Built to with-stand harsh environments / moisture resistant.
- 12K RPM Limit.
- Optional Shift Light can be mounted on top of dash or steering column and has adjustable brightness settings.
- Compatible with all Snowmobile, ATV or Automotive Ignitions!
- Power - 8-16v AC or DC voltage.
- Range - Operating Temperatures 130° F to -20°F.
- Mounts using a 3.875" Hole
- Accurate - Digital stepper motor design proven in racing conditions.
- Versatile - The TX-1 tachometers are the only tachometers available to connect directly
to distributor-less ignitions WITHOUT requiring any special tach adapter modules. This
makes the installation much simpler than other instruments currently on the market.
||Exhaust Gas Technologies. © 1995-2017 All rights reserved.