Thermocouple Signal Converter/Amplifier Four Channel
Just released by EGT our new Signal Converter takes any Type "K" Thermocouple and converts its signal to 0-5 volt output.
**See above PDF Data Sheet**
- (4) Channel for Type "K" Ungrounded Thermocouples. (T/C Not Included)
- Cold junction compensation.(uses any length wire)
- Recommended Input Voltage +14.5V to 36V DC.
- Output is 4mv/C / 0c = 0v to 1250C = 5.0v
- Sealed Electronics to withstand high moisture environments.
- Temperature Range 0C - 1250C or 32F - 2282F
- Compact and easy to install w/ Velcro or Screw Mount
**Standard EGT connections are Mini Jack's w/ clamp.
On the thermocouple side of any instrument it is important to use what they call a compensated connector this means that the connector has to be made of the same alloy's as the type used in the a type "K" thermocouple. Using any other alloy will cause the instruments reading to have an error. To simplify the ordering process EGT has included Type K Mini Jack connections. Please let us know if a different connector is desired at checkout. (Consult factory for the mating connector)