Innovate Motorsports releases the fastest wideband air/fuel ratio gauge available!
Innovate Motorsports has announced the release of the new “Digital MTX” wideband air/fuel ratio gauge. The new gauge utilizes Innovate’s patented 100% digital wideband technology that is 180 milliseconds faster and more accurate than the analog technology commonly used by other products. To put this into perspective, at 8000rpm the Digital MTX gauge will see a change in air/fuel ratio 24 revolutions of the crankshaft sooner than all other gauges on the market!
Several new features have also been added to the gauge design including an integrated wideband controller for simplified installation. By integrating the wideband controller within the gauge, the 02 sensor can now be plugged directly into gauge without the use of an external controller. In addition, the included sensor is compatible with all popular fuel types and can be quickly and easily calibrated to compensate for sensor wear, changes in atmosphere or other variables.
A newly designed gauge body features a weatherproof o-ring seal that protects the gauge from water, dirt, or other elements commonly found around racing vehicles without changing the appearance. To allow for a customized look, each kit includes 2 gauge bezels (black/silver) and 2 faceplates (black/white) that are completely interchangeable.
- The only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology available (Patented)
- Water Resistant 52mm (2 1/16”) round dash-mountable casing is perfect for automotive, powersports, marine, and demanding racing applications
- Built-in “DirectDigital™” Wideband Controller reduces wiring and simplifies installation
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- Wideband O2 sensor (included) is compatible with all fuel types including leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, methanol and E85.
- Instant and dead-on accurate sensor calibration. Easy user calibration that compensates for sensor wear and for barometric correction.
- The Innovate system utilizes sensor feedback to determine when the sensor is damaged. The gauge will display an error as opposed to erroneous data displayed by other systems.
- (2) 0-5v fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with engine management systems “closed-loop” and external dataloggers
- Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle style gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
- Datalog on your PC using the included LogWorks software
- Serial IN and OUT ports allows for easy connection with Innovate’s “Modular Tuning System” or other compatible devices
See Part# IN-3844 For the Automotive Version