RacePak G2X Puller Kit for Mini-Rod Applications.
The G2X Puller System will Monitor Engine RPM, Battery Volts, 2 G-Meters (Lat & Long,) GPS Speed,2 Rear Wheel RPM, Drive shaft RPM,and Throttle Position. (Additional items needed for Engine RPM on Diesel & Magneto applications)
The G2X Puller Kit Includes:
Purchasing this as a kit Save's You $291.50!
- (1) G2X Data Logger 600-KT-G2XRND
- (1) 4 Port Universal Sensor Module 230-VM-USM
- (1) V-Net Extension Cable 48" 280-CA-VM-048
- (4) Cable 144" Cut to length (USM input) 680-CA-M144
- (1) 3" Linear Sensor for TPS 800-LN-TRV3
- (10) Magnets for Wheels 800-MG-SM-.25
- (3) RPM Sensors Magnetic 800-SS-MSC-5
- (1) GPS Antenna
- (1) 128 MB SD Memory Card
- (1) Datalink II Software
- (1) Communication Cable
- (1) Power/Ground/Engine RPM Harness
The key to the G2X is its ability to interpret signals from GPS satellites to quickly establish the position and movement of the vehicle.
From this monitored data other performance parameters can then be calculated. The G2X has the ability to provide track mapping, lap times/number/distance, segment times, speed, lateral G-force, and acceleration G-force. With 128 MB of memory, over 20 hours of GPS data can be stored.
Enhancing the features of the G2X is its versatile digital display dash that will provide the driver with a display of lap times, lap number, per lap gain/loss, gear indicator, progressive shift light, battery voltage, and G-forces.
Engine RPM is available to those with an ignition system that provides a tach signal output, and three additional inputs from external sensors can be displayed on the dash. When the vehicle is stationary the gear indicator becomes a display of the number of satellite currently being monitored.
The dash is also used to provide a means of defining the start/finish line while on the track, thus providing immediate access to displayed data.
The dash can be attached to a steering wheel or mounted on the dash panel. A single cable provides the connection between the G2X and the dash for programming purposes.
- V-Net: 12
- Internal: 4
- 16 Total Channels
- V-Net: up to 100 per second
- 128MB SD memory card
- Recording time depends on number of channels monitored and sample rates
- Record multiple runs
- Cableless download
- Battery Voltage
- Longitudinal g-meter (acceleration and deceleration)
- Lateral g-meter (side-to-side motion)
- 5.6” (L) X 4.00” (W) X 1.5” (H)
(14.2cm X 10.16cm X 3.81cm)
- Logger: 13 oz. (.37 kg)
- Kit: 1 lb. 13 oz. (.81 kg)
The G2X GPS package monitors:
- Road racing
- Oval Track racing
- Club racing
- Driving schools
- Test facilities
The G2X GPS package includes:
- Lap Times
- Lap Number
- Per Lap Gain/Loss
- Gear Indicator
- Progressive Shift Lights
- Accel G/Lateral G
- Battery Voltage
- GPS Speed
- G2X Recorder
- GPS Antenna
- 128 MB SD Memory Card
- Datalink II Software
- Communication Cable
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Power/Ground/Engine RPM Harness
*Check out the all new IQ3 Dash and Data Recorder!