Digatron DT64LT - Competition Series Kit includes the following channels RPM-2 EGTs
Rugged and dependable Digatron's performance gauge systems offer advantages for both the racer and recreational user.
Use these systems to simply monitor your engine and obtain your maximum readings or utilize their full capacity by relaying engine information on the instrument.Whether you are looking for peak engine performance, or a system to monitor engine modifications the 64LT series instruments can accomplish this!
Large easy-to-read display makes this instrument the ideal tool for monitoring and tuning your vehicle. Red LED lights serve as an ideal engine warning system.
64LT Series Kit Includes :
64LT Series Kit Features :
- 64LT Instrument
- Tach Harness(Inductive or Square Wave)
- (2)Stinger EGT Sensors (48" or 72" Length w/Clamp or Weld-on mounting) OR CHT
- Robust Mounting Bracket
- Instrument Manual
- Data Download Capable (Optional Cable $75)
- Small lightweight Billet Design
- Maximums for all functions displayed when the engine turns off
- Minimum reading of engine RPM
- Configurable readings (Fahrenheit or Celsius / MPH or KPH)
- Over or under limit warning lights
- Instrument Dimensions are 5.0"L X 2.75"H X .500"W (.875" Including connectors)
- LCD dimensions / 4.1875"L X 1.50”H
- Alarms w/ Lights on all inputs
- Auto Turn On
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY on the instrument (2) year on the EGT sensors
Add The Following Options: See 64 Series Accessories section to add to your order!(additional cost)
- CHT sensor (Part# CH60TTC-C)
- Fluid Temperature Sensor (UT60THPTC-C)
- Air Temperature Sensor (UT60THPTC-C)
- PC Download Software (PC72KTCTC)
- Lap Timer Beacon (BR36TC)
This instrument has thermocouple temperature functions. Either a CHT, EGT or Water Temperature sensor can be connected to a temperature function on the gauge. The limit entered in the instrument will determine if the instrument displays CHT or EGT.
We offer a large variety of instruments, accessories and options. We encourage you to call us with any questions regarding our products.
Tech Assistance: (1-800-348-4678 Toll Free or 1-909-548-8100)
**Sensors can be ordered at any requested length. (Additional custom length fees apply)