The IQ3 Display Dash can be utilized with any of Racepak’s V-Net data loggers, providing a compact, fully programmable LCD digital dash for use in a variety of motorsports.
A single V-Net cable is routed to the rear of the dash, providing power and access to all sensor information transmitted to the data logger.
Up to 24 different sensor inputs may be displayed on a total of four programmable pages. The blue backlight provides excellent viewing for both daylight and nighttime usage, while the low luster display screen provides excellent protection against scratches.
Progressive shift lights, eight warning lights and all inputs are easily programmable through the DatalinkII software supplied with each data logger.
- Display up to 28 inputs via 4 pages
- Blue backlight
- Gear Indicator
- Eight user defined alarms with on screen warning text and lights
- User defined 5 character sensor input names
- User defined shift lights
- Shielded, low luster display for sunlight viewing
- Metric and English capable
- 7.25” (L) X 4.000” (W) X 1.125” (deep)
(18.41cm X 10.16cm X 5.39cm)
For a link to download the FREE demo software please contact EGT @ Sales@exhaustgas.com